C2V-200 Micro GC
Analysis in seconds!
The Thermo Scientific C2V-200 instrument is based on proprietary micro GC technology and is an excellent tool for productivity and confidence in lab or on-line gas analysis.
The C2V-200 micro GC and control software are designed for ease of use, reduced maintenance, and low gas consumption. Exchangeable column cartridges are the operator tools to solutions for a variety of applications.
- Combination of integrated micro chip injector ensures a precise narrow injection bandwith
- Micro bore narrow columns offer separation power
- Nano TCD with low detection volume, enables excellent and highly repeatable analysis results in seconds
Column Temperature Programming
- Fast column temperature programming provides an extra dimension in method optimization
- With a speed of 240°C/minute the micro GC columns can be temperature programmed up to 4 temperature segments with a 0.2°C repeatability
- Channels are independently operating micro GC's
- Can be assembled as one integrated instrument with common sample and carrier path
- Alternatively can be deployed as individual stand-alone instruments
- No upfront investment is required to upgrade with an additional GC channel later on.
- Optional adaptor plate enables single micro GC modules to be used on NESSI (SP76-1.0) sampling systems in process solutions
Immediate Start-Up and Easy Control
- Operated with dedicated instrument control and data handling software under Windows XP/7
- Ready for use out of the box
The Natural Gas Calculation option can report results according to ISO-6976-1995, ASTM D3599-98 and GPA 2172-09.